The missions of the members and volunteers of the Peffery Way Association are:
- to advance community development by:
- encouraging volunteering in improving, maintaining and promoting a safe and accessible Community Link between Strathpeffer and Dingwall and the communities along the way.
- encouraging public participation by organising and supporting a variety of events along the route
- seeking opportunities, through its path maintenance and improvement activities, to maintain or enhance the environment alongside the route.
- to provide outdoor recreation facilities for the benefit of the Ross-shire community and its visitors through outdoor recreation, in particular walking and cycling.
- to advance the education of the public concerning the environment along the route and the historical influences of the old Railway line on the communities along the route.